Dec 11, 2007

Well, It's December 11th, and I have nothing new to say, except....HOW IN THE HECK DO YOU WORK ONE OF THESE STINKIN' BLOGS?!?!?! I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!

3 comments:

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Looks like you are getting the hang of it...I am still learning! Your Christmas cards are so cute...sorry I didn't get any out this year!

Crystal said...

I have a family blog too, but I can't figure out how the hell to work it. I only have one picture on it and a paragraph, so until I figure it out, nobody can look at it! Looks like you know how! Cute

rachel and brady said...

your blog's cute! hopefully you can figure out how to get the background you want. i've noticed that this blogger site has server problems quite frequently. So like i'll post stuff and it won't work or show up for a day or two...it's just wierd sometimes.anyway, you're doing a good job. i wouldn't know how to do any of it if i hadn't leanred it at school...