WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL! Im really excited, because I wanted Lilee to have a sister somewhat close in age, but I also really wanted a boy, and so did preston. But as long as it's healthy, that is all that matters! Lilee knew all along it was a sister, she's pretty excited.
Aug 24, 2009
and.......
WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER GIRL! Im really excited, because I wanted Lilee to have a sister somewhat close in age, but I also really wanted a boy, and so did preston. But as long as it's healthy, that is all that matters! Lilee knew all along it was a sister, she's pretty excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
10 comments:
I'm so excited for you! Lilee will be the best sister and helper for you! Congrats Amber =)Have you picked out any names yet?
Yippy!! That's so exciting. Congrats!
How exciting, i want a little girl so bad.But im glad this one is a boy so mason has a buddy to play with too.Hope everything is going good for you.
Congratulations! Im so happy for you. Hope you're doing good!
Congratulations!!!
YAY! Congratulations!!!
THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!! congrats to you and preston and of course lilee!!! How fun! when are you due?
Amber, Im due Feb 8th...so Im excited to be almost 1/2 way. Anyways- hope all is going good for you and your pregnancy. Talk to ya later!
How fun! Congrats Amber!
That will be so fun for little Lilly Lou, congrats!!!
Post a Comment