Oct 11, 2009

picking a name.....




So, in May there was a people magazine out, and it had a bunch of celebrity babies in it, and this little girl was one of them...her name is Ever,and I absolutely fell in love with the name when I saw it! I really want to name my little girl Ever, and Preston is actually starting to like it, but it's such a different name, that it has so many different reactions when I say it to people. Most people like it, but I admit, it's different and takes some time to grow on you. I am wanting to name her Ever, but would love some suggestions, because it's not set in stone, and Im the type that wants to know RIGHT NOW what my babies name is! hehehehe. So if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear some!

9 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Amber I love that name! But I'm with you and I love unique names! :)

Becky Hill said...

I LOVE the name! That's what my friend named her little girl,and i must admitt it took a little time to get use to, but now i LOVE it!!! But i do love uncommon names.

Brooke & Ryan said...

I like that name too! I also think that Ever matches Lilee very well.

rachel and brady said...

Name your kid whatever YOU want. Nobody else's opinion should really matter. I love unique names too!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

I love it! I would give you some suggestions, but I might need them someday =) How are you doing??

Jeff and Chelsy said...

I like Ever Probst. It's one that only she will have and very unique.

Crystal said...

I agree with Rachel, if you want to name her Ever then do it! I will be honest, at first I didn't like it much, but It is growing on me!

Amber said...

= )

Chandice said...

Love that name! Go with it girlee!