The count down is on.....I only have 10 days tops and this little one will be in my arms...maybe sooner...we will see on Monday. We are soo excited! Still can't decide on a name for sure...Im gonna post them in a little bit, and have you all vote. majority rules! = ) (maybe) hehehehe.
Here are the names we are thinking, and like, and have basically agreed on...but can't decide...
1- Paige
2- Ever
3- Kella
4- Violet
Help us decide!


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
15 comments:
wow how exciting! names are so hard for sure. I like all of those names, they are so creative. mmm I would have to say either Ever or Violet.. but I love ALL of them. (that probably didn't help)
Violet!
Ever!!!!
My vote is EVER! It is so cute and creative!
Kella is actually a name Rob and I like if we have a girl....not that you can't use it :)
My maiden name is Kellett so I thought it would be fun!
i vote for paige! although they are all super cute :)thanks for the comment! i'm glad someone still had some faith in me and checked.. good luck with your new baby! i'm so jealous!
Ever...or Kella!!
Ever is so cute!!!
EVER!
I vote for Paige
I love Paige
I think they are all cute, but I really like Paige!
Paige Probst sound so cute together!
Ok, Do all my vote count!? Haha Paige, Paige, Paige
Ever or Kella
crystal, your so funny! hehehehe. Im going in about 6 hours to have this little peanut, and we still haven't decided. I do like paige...but Im leaning more towards Kella I think. Who knows, maybe we will name her Martha! lol. I don't know. =)
Post a Comment