Jul 19, 2010

splash parks...

Splash Park Pictures, Images and Photos
I took lilee to one of these this weekend in Vernal, and she had a BLAST! I sooo sooo wish that we had one here. I didn't have to worry about her drowning, it she still had a ton of fun! Dang it. How can I get one?! lol

7 comments:

MELISSA said...

That would be so nice!!! Just have Preston put one in the backyard..hehe

Jeff and Chelsy said...

Don't you just LOVE those! They had them in MI, and the best part was that I could take reagan when she was just little and not have to worry too much about zac.

Becky Hill said...

What! you were in Vernal this weekend?? So was i! Man i wish i would have known, it would have been fun to see you.

*~Sarah~* said...

I know! Heber definately sucks when it comes to fun outdoor water fun for kids..

Amber said...

becky, why were you in VERNAL? I know, that would have been fun to see you too! Dang it!

Becky Hill said...

We went to a wedding in Roosevelt but we stayed at a hotel in Vernal on Fri and Sat.

The Wilsons said...

I want one of those for my backyard!