Feb 17, 2009

I think it's so funny that Lilee LOVES my little ponies.....I use to love them as a kid too, and it's so cute how she has her little collection, and she knows which one is missing if they aren't all there! Anyways- just thought these were cute pictures, so here ya go!

7 comments:

Jess said...

So cute!

rachel and brady said...

She's not spoiled, is she?! haha She looks so cute!

Crystal said...

That is so funny! Parker loves horses, I wonder if he would like the pink and purple my little ponies too? She is to cute!

Amber said...

Thats not even all of them! I found like four more today down stairs and in her room while I was cleaning it! lol. You buy these things for like 2 dollars at days, so when she's throwing a fit, we will go down that aisle and pick her out a prize, and thats what she picks. hehehe. Crazy spoiled!!

Amber Lynn said...

that is so cute! I use to collect all of them when I was a lil girl, my mom still has all of mine. What a cute pic!

Anonymous said...

Amber we just seen your blog. I couldnt get over how cute your lulu is. The pictures with the little ponies remind me of you and Angie when you were younger. The pictures were so cute of you and Preston. Lilee is a little doll! Maybe now I will get to know her. I'm so proud of you and I love you!! MOM

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.