Feb 22, 2009

Poor little Lulu.

My poor dog Lulu....Lilee thinks she needs to constantly be with my dog 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! I can't stand refereeing them all the time! hehehe. Anyways- this is what Lilee is always wanting to do to torment lulu!


8 comments:

Mark and Hilary said...

Mark & I are laughing so hard right now!! love it!

rachel and brady said...

That is so dang funny! I can't believe Lulu just sits in the stroller like that! I can't stop laughing!

MELISSA said...

What a good dog! I think they love eachother..xoxo

Amber Lynn said...

lol i love it! I did that to my cat when I was lil, I dressed her up in doll outfits..

Iris said...

I love that Lilee has such great imagination with creativity thrown in for fun. Keep it up Lilee you are forever cute making memories.
XXOO your Auntie

Cher said...

Now that is one darn good dog! My dog would never sit in a stroller for my kids!

Missy said...

PRICELESS!!!!

Janette said...

that is too funny!