Mar 7, 2009

Boring!

My blogging has seriously taken a back seat to all the things going on in my life right now! I has been so busy, Im terribly sorry that my blog sucks. As soon as I have some pictures to update, I will put them on. Until then, I just wanted to wish My sister-in-law Crystal luck tomorrow. They are inducing her with her fourth child tomorrow....GOOD LUCK crystal, I hope it all goes smoothly! We love you, and will be thinking of you!

1 comments:

Terra said...

Hey Amber, your blog is so cute! Lilee is so cute with your dog. Lexi used to be the same way with our little Yorkie, putting her in the stroller and draggin her around everywhere. So funny! Well I need to call ya for a haircut soon. We have been so busy I haven't had time to do anything. So...I will be callin ya soon for that.