Apr 12, 2009
Lilees Birthday, and Easter!
Lilee's birthday was today, but we celebrated it yesterday!! I can't believe that our little girl is 3 years old. It is so weird, it seems like she was just born not that long ago. It's crazy how fast time flies, and how fast they grow up. Anyways- here's a few pics!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
8 comments:
Cute eggs! Wish I could've been to the party. Sounds like she had a great birthday though!
Hope Lilee had a happy Birthday! Looks like she got some fun toys.
So Fun!! I bet you're all tan from your CA trip! Happy Birthday to both of you!
Happy Birthday Lilee!
Thanks to much for sharing! I can't be there and this is almost as good. LIlee sure is getting big. Give her smooches for me!!! and tell you Auntie loves her.
They definately grow up way to fast, that's for sure! I saw your husband and Lilee in the store picking up the cake...she is so cute!
Love the fun, bright easter eggs! I can't believe Lilee is already three! Where does time go? Hope you had a good time in sunny Cali!
Your daughter is a cutie! Sorry to here about your mom. Best of luck!
Post a Comment