Apr 21, 2009
This post is for my mom.
My mom was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma (a cancer of the blood and bones) this past week, and I just wanted to tell her how much I love her, and she's in my prayers. Im so grateful she moved here when she did, so we could spend some good time together. We love you mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
10 comments:
She is definatley in our prayers too. We love you Nette.
Haylee and Autumn said they love you to and to get better. If you guys need anything please let us know.
Love you ,
Jody,Jess,Haylee,and Autumn
Hey Amber...so sorry to hear about your mom. I'm glad you guys got to go to disneyland and have been able to spend so much time together. She'll be in our prayers too, and if we can do anything for you guys, let us know. Talk to ya soon...
Amber-I'm sorry to hear about your mom. She'll be in our prayers. It was good to chat with you the other day.
Hey Ber- Want you to know I'm thinking about you and what a great daughter you are for your mom. She is so lucky to have you and that you have been able to become such friends the last couple weeks. Things will work out for the best I'm sure of it! Let me know if you need anything. Love you both lots.
Oh my. I am so sorry! I really hope she is doing well and I hope she recovers.
Amber, I am so sorry to hear about your mother's illness. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything.
Amber I'm so sorry.. I really need to call you! We wish your mom all the luck and will keep her in our prayers!
she is so blessed to have a daughter like you. I am very sorry to hear that you are going thru this. try and be stong. that is the one thing that our moms pass down to us,, it will help her be strong as well.. I hope that you are doing ok and you and your dear mom will be in my athoughts and prayers. misss ya
Hey Amber...just want to let ya know we are thinking of you and your mom. And that she is in our prayers.
Amber we will pray for your Mom too, I didn't know that it was multiplmyloma, that's what My grandpa had. I hope the best for you and your Family.
Post a Comment