May 2, 2009

Two words....

LOVE HIM....
Adam Lambert Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

Mark and Hilary said...

yumm!!

Becky Hill said...

Oh no amber not you too! He is soooooooooo over rated ( does screaming into tne mic really count as singing??), You do realize he is into DUDES!!!! I guess you can still dream.

Amber said...

I guess so, dudes or not, he's freaking' cute! Everytime Lilee sees him, she says "look mom, there's your boyfriend!" lol. Not good, I know, she will go to church or something and say my moms boyfriend is Adam! hehehe. Anyways- BECKY HE IS SO HOTT!!! = )

Iris said...

I have to say that Adam has the looks, charisma, attitude, and sexyness as a modern day ELVIS and I'm 100% sure that Elvis was not into men. Besides with eyes and a smile like his he could be a enuich and it wouldn't matter.