
I know Im a lame-o blogger these days, but I just wanted to say that this guy is so cute, and so charming, and so talented, and Mindy, Melissa and I watched the Finale the other night, and it was soo much fun! Im so glad that Kris WON. I love Adam too, but Kris is more Idol style! LOVE him! Thanks girls for a great night!


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
2 comments:
K i thought you were a huge adam fan? I LOVE kris! How could you not he is so humble and nice , a great singer and come on he is HOT! Glad to see you came around.
HE IS HOTT. I love adam too, but Kris is more of an Idol to me. He's darling, and so talented, and humble....Adam is too, but once I saw him kissing a guy on the internet, he wasn't doing it for me anymore! hehehe. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment