Jul 30, 2009

im pregnant Pictures, Images and Photos

So it's official....hopefully. yes, I am pregnant! TOTALLY on accident, but very gratful to be almost 13 weeks, instead of still planning.....= ) It's due Feb. 8th, and I will be finding out what Im having in almost 3 weeks! I can't wait! Lilee thinks it's a baby sister, so we will see...I wouldn't mind another girl, because Lilee is so much fun, and then she would have a sister, but Preston really wants a boy, and then I could maybe be done having kids. Anyways- I've waited this long to announce it, because I've have a miscarriage in the past, and it really sucks to have to say, just kidding, not any more. So hopefully, with our fingers crossed, all will go well! =)

10 comments:

Bakers said...

Amber, Congratulations!! That is so exciting. You know, the kids are usually right at predicting whether it's a boy or a girl, so I bet it's another girl:). I'll be excited to hear what you're having. Take care!!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to find out what your having =) Either way it will be so exciting... If it's a girl Lilee will have a sister, but if it's a boy you get to shop for new things! Take care =) I'll talk to you soon..

Kira Thunell said...

I'm so excited for you and hope that the sickness passes - that's a big bummer. It would be so cute to see another Lilee running around :)

Becky Hill said...

Congrats! I kinda thought you were because of the comment you left on my blog. I'm so excited for you can't wait to find out what your having.

Janette said...

congrats! that is awesome!

Mysti Guymon-Reutlinger said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber Lynn said...

YAY!!!!! Thats awesome news!!! You are always more then welcome to still my songs.. I do it all the time! :)

JeNNy said...

amber thats awesome! congrats!

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

Congrats!! That is awesome, and your already done with your first trimester. Only two left:)

Terra said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love having 2 girls, it's so fun!