
My sister in law Crystal came from Colorado yesterday, and a girl she knew had 3 tickets to Kenny Chesney she wasn't going to use, so we got get them from her, and Crystal, Mindy and myself went. We had back row seats, literally....and about an hour before Kenny was about to come on stage, and guy came and picked us to go to the SANDBAR!!! FOR FREE!! WOOO WHOOOO!! The sand bar tickets were better than front row seats, we literally were right next to the stage, and he was right in front our faces, most of the time! It was the coolest, luckiest thing that has EVER happened to me! It was so fun, thanks for inviting me Crystal, your the BEST! It was freakin awesome! =) We were like giddy 12 year olds all over again. Of course, the only camera's we had that had batteries were our cell phones, and as soon as I figure out how to up load my pictures, I will!
YAY!
hehehehe.
Anyways- for now, peace out bean sprout!! =)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
6 comments:
It was so much fun! I am stealing your picture for my blog! I don't know how to download my pictures from my phone. Tell P thanks for letting us borrow his truck.
it was so much fun, and I just sent a picture message to my e-mail and got them from there. But you can still mine too, it was a great camera pic! And your welcome, hope you guys had fun!
So lucky!! I cant believe that!! I love kenny chesney!
He is such a hottie! Sounds like you had a great time =) How's life?
Im so jealious! but so glad you had a great night!
That's awesome! That's my sister and brother in law's hands in the bottom of your picture:)
Post a Comment