


Last year, on June 13th, my mom passed away from Cancer...mulitple Myloma...I can not believe that it truely has been one whole year. I have a strange feeling inside while thinking about this. I miss her alot, and everyday I wish I could still call her, see her, be her support when she needed it most. Going through that last year at such a young age was one of the hardest trials I have ever been through. losing your mom at the age of 26 is a terrible thing, I can't image being any younger. It makes me sad that she will not get to my children as they grow older, and that Lilee and Kella will not know her. I remember I had just found out that I was pregnant with Kella one week before she died. I was thinking to myself...how I am possibly going to take care of my mom and be sick and pregnant on the couch puking...I was terrified, my mom needed a lot of assistance and it was a really hard thing to have to go through. My mom was living with us at the time, and I am soo very grateful for the time I had with her. I will cherish those last couple of months FOREVER. I miss my mom everyday, but I know I will see her again.. I actually am going to be doing her Temple Work next Saturday, and extremely excited to be doing that for her. I can't wait! Im sure the spirit will be sooo strong. I have not been to the temple in a long time, and am looking forward to the experience I am about to embark on. I know my mom has been despartely waiting. Anyways- I just wanted to remember her for a minute on blogger, and like I always say, I can not believe how fast time truely does fly. It's scarey.


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
4 comments:
Amber- I know we have never met, but from from reading your posts, you are an amazing person. That is absolutely awesome that you are going to have the opportunity to do your mom's Temple work. When I read that, I got the chills. I am so excited for you- congratulations! I am sure your mom is with you every minute of every day!
I can relate to you. My dad passed away almost 4 years ago and it is so hard. What has given me the most comfort is knowing what we know and that we will see them again. how awesome that you can do her temlpe work. thanks for sharing.
Oh yeah, and its been awhile since you asked me how to get your pics bigger.
go to postings
download a picture
after that you will see a tab right above where you download your pics on a post
edit html and compose
click edit html
change 400 to 640
(there should be two of them)
hope that works!
It's hard to lose a mom so young. I fight that despair everyday so I know how you are feeling. I can't imagine what a great experience you will have on Saturday! Good luck. I want to see your beautiful baby when Steve and I come home in July!
I thought about you all weekend.. We went camping to the same place as last year.. I am so happy you are able to do her temple work! I know your mom was VERY proud of you =) love ya
Post a Comment