Jun 6, 2010
school....
This first block of summer is almost over, and Im soo excited...although the next blocks starts right away! Im glad that I got one block done and it's not new anymore. Just life and something I need to get use too! I do love going to school tho, it gives me sort of....my own identity. No one knows my husband and kids, and it just kind of lets me be me...if that makes sence. Not that I don't like being connected to my family, but I like being me also! we will see how the rest of the summer goes, I have only had math this block, and it's been SOOO super busy. Trying to learn a Math book in 6 weeks is NUTS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
2 comments:
You are Wonder Woman =) I am so glad you are having fun!
You go girl! Your doing awesome, smarty pants!
Post a Comment