Sep 1, 2008

A dramatic night....

Tonight was very interesting. Lilee was playing on the couch, and lost her balance and fell and hit her head on the corner of the table....POOR THING. She face planted the carpet, and got a bloody nose, and we had to take her to get stitches...OUCH. It took 5 of us to hold her down. She had to get three stitches on the right side of her head. Im going to take pictures tomorrow, and show you how sad it is. Poor thing. It was really sad.

7 comments:

JeNNy said...

OH ThAT IS so SAd!! tHoSe ARE THE mOMeNTS i AM ScAREd FOR. i WiSH We CouLD ProtECT tHEM ALwAYS! wELL i HOPE shE IS dOINg GOOD.

*~Sarah~* said...

POOR THING! I hope she's doing better soon... There's nothing worse than your little ones getting hurt!

Mindy & Steve said...

lol sorry but she is to funny. no mimmy..... don't see it. lol i thought she was going to hit her head again trying to hide it!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

awww... she is so dang cute! Hope she feels better soon :)

rachel and brady said...

Oh, shoot! That's scary! I hope she's ok! Poor little thing. I can't believe she had to get stitches and everything!

Jeff and Chelsy said...

oh poor girl, that is so sad! I hope she recovers fast, and is feeling better.

Crystal said...

Poor thing! Mom told me about that incident! So scary, good thing it was only minor!