I took Lilee to get her pictures today at Kiddi Kandids, and look how cute she is! She's growing up so much, I can't even believe it...It makes me sad to see, but she's so cute, so I guess its okay! While I was looking at her pictures, she was sitting in her stroller, and all the sudden she was laying on the ground crying. She decided she'd stand up, and the stroller tipped over, she was so sad!! I will take a picture of her goose egg/bruise later, because it's a good one. Anyways- here's a couple pictures of her from today!



(p.s. yes, I know she's wearing the same shirt in the picture below...lol..it's a new one that's so cute that her grandma bought her!"
9 comments:
Amber she is so dang cute! I can't believe how big she is getting.. That's so cute that she is going to preschool! It's probably nice to have a break!
She is so cute, love the shirt! You did a great job on her hair I can't wait until I can do Cam's hair (it will be awhile) You are a good mom!!
CUte pictures! I really need to get my boys pictures taken. Thank you so much for the Scentsy bars! I LOVE all of them!
Thanks for our copy of her pictures! We've got her up on the fridge. She looks like a little grown up in that shirt! So cute!
oh my gosh amber lilee is soooo stinking cute,i can't beleive how fast they grow up. hope everything is going good keep in touch.
Oh! She is such a cutie pie! at least the goose egg came after the pictures,not before RIGHT!! LOL
so cute! lvoe those curl"s!!!!!!
She is so so cute! I wish I could get andrew to smile for a picture like her. Seriously a doll, love her hair!
She is getting so big. The pictures are cute. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!
Post a Comment