The Witch is 30.00 and the bumble bee, angel, and lady bugs are 35.00. Let us know if there's something you want! Thanks
Sep 8, 2008
More Halloween Costumes for sale
The Witch is 30.00 and the bumble bee, angel, and lady bugs are 35.00. Let us know if there's something you want! Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
9 comments:
How cute. I didn't know you were so talented. I will have to tell everyone about these!
Thanks for bringing the ladybug by! I tried it on Kailee and it is sooo stinkin' cute! You guys are awesome!
Those are so cute, I wish I had a little girl to put one on!
I am going to call you I think I want the angel one for cam how small can you make them even though she is 3 months she is just fitting into her newborn. So yeah let me know
Those are so freakin' CUTE!!! Sorry I missed you VT AGAIN! Do you think I can count this for the month? LOL
Great costumes! I've been admiring your blog for a long time! Such a cute family and talented lady!
Wishing you continued success with Sew Sweet!
those are sooo cute!! I'm so very impressed!!
Oh my stinkin cuteness! I really want a girl now ....
saw melis's hair!! soo sooo cute, way to go! hope your doing good! miss ya, love the new tutu costumes. great idea!
Post a Comment