Eight's Tag
I was tagged by Rachel and Adair, so here it is.......
8 Things That Happened Today
1. I took Lilee to Preschool
2. I did Cherlyn's hair
3. I picked Lilee up from Preschool
4. I went to lunch at Breadstix with Preston
5. I took Preston his Ipod
6. cleaned my house
7. watched Days of Our Lives
8. Went to the grocerie store and cooked dinner
(very boring day)
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Pizza Factory
4. Tucano's
5. Cold Stone Creamery
6. Anything mexican
7. Breadstix
8. Claim Jumper
(lots of carb places....)
8 Adventurous Things I'm Looking Foreward to
1. Starting school
2. Having another baby
3. My long battle of losing weight...
4. Going to the midnight showing of TWILIGHT!
5. Being caught up on laundry, and staying that way.
6. did I mention the Twilight movie?
7. I want to take Lilee to Madagascar, that will be adventurous
8. Going to lunch with my mom tomorrow...probably the most adventurous....for those of you that know her...
8 Things on My Wish List
1. I wish I were rich
2. I wish I was skinny
3. like a size 6....= )
4. I wish I had long hair
5. I wish I was done with school, and not starting
6. I wish I could have six kids. no not really.
7. I wish I lived in Hawaii
8. I wish I could go on the "what not to wear show"
8 Things I'm Passionate About
1. My family
2. Music
3. TWILIGHT
4. Doing Hair
5. Chocolate dipped icecream from Dairy Keen
6. Romantic Movies
7. The cooking channel...I want to cook better
8. The HGTV channel, I like watching the decorating shows
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Days of Our Lives
3. Oprah
4. Pushing Daisies
5. Lipstick Jungle
6. Biggest Loser
7. The Hills
8. What not to Wear
8 Favorite Movies
1. PS I love you
2. My Best Friends Wedding
3. Phantom of the Opera
4. The Holiday
5. Little Mermaid (for real)
6. Just like Heaven
7. What happens in Vegas
8. The Notebook
8 people I tag:
1. Mindy P
2. Tracy W
3. Tiffany B
4. Chandice P
5. Chelsy R
6. Becky H
7. Kailee W
8. Allie E


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
3 comments:
i had no idea you were going to school ,what for?
We have a lot in common! Good luck on the six kids--more power to ya (haha). We need to get together when my life isn't so crazy. Maybe before Thanksgiving we could go out with Preston and Steven.
Amber, It's not you I'm worried about! My brother is going through a nasty divorce and I just don't want the X to be looking at me or my family! Yeah, I'm rude I guess:)
Post a Comment