Nov 11, 2008
A WASHING MACHINE, AND A CELL PHONE.....DONT DO WELL TOGETHER! So the other night, I couldn't find my cell phone, I just remember it use to be in my pocket, and then, I realized that I wasn't wearing the same pants anymore, and that I had decided to put them in the washer while I was washing some clothes. I looked in the washer, and sure enough, when I picked my pants out, it fell out of the pocket. I was so mad! It wouldn't even turn on...."great" Im thinking.....preston's gonna kill me, I just got a new phone like 6 months ago, and Im not up for a new one for like 1 and half more years! We can't afford a new phone right now. I let it dry out over night, and to my surprise, it turned on, but was alittle messed up. I got a new battery for it, and it pretty much works like new! IM SO EXCITED! hehehe....lesson learned....check your pockets....or make sure you have insurance on your phone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
3 comments:
how funny that happened to my husband last week, but sadly for him his phone does not work...so now we have to go buy a new one!!
That is totally something I would do. I always wash Nates work clothes without removing his work pens he keeps in his shirts. To my surprise there is black ink stained around the dryer and Nate's shirts are ruined. He loves it when I do that!!! lucky for you that your phone works.
I dropped my cell in my soda in the car. Panic!! It worked somewhat after it dried out. It was a good thing that I was in line for an update because I don't carry insurance.
Post a Comment