Nov 6, 2008

It snowed yesterday quite abit, but today it is slowly melting. Earlier this morning, Lilee wanted to go outside and make a "noman"....so we got her all bundled up, and here are a few pictures! ENJOY!


4 comments:

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Lilee looks so cute! I love her coat :) I can't believe you had that much snow! I am not ready for snow.. It seems like the summer flew by way too fast!

*I went to this website to learn how to change the font.. http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ It has instructions on the side.. I didn't search for font like it says I just look at the example and changed it.. It seemed to be easier that way.. Let me know if you have any questions :)

Anonymous said...

holy cow!! I can't believe you guys already have snow. the leaves still are hanging on here in Louisville. she is getting big. love all the posts and pictures.

Jeff and Chelsy said...

looks like fun! I love her coat and hat. I can't believe this year is almost over, it seems like it just flies after the first snow fall.

Iris said...

Ok, what happened to my baby's head? Don't make me come over there and spank you mom! Lilee just keeps getting cutier and cutier by the minute. Miss her terribly.