Dec 19, 2008

DONE!

cna Pictures, Images and Photos

I am so relieved that I am finished with my CNA class, and passed my final with a 99%!!!!!! I only missed one question out of one hundred questions!!! Chelsea and I took the class together, and Im so proud of her for doing it too! We will be the greatest little Nursing assistants out there Chels! hehehe.. I can't wait to get a job now! Anyways- talk to you soon.

14 comments:

MELISSA said...

YEAH!!!! Thats so awesome! Congrats!!

Farmer Family said...

Congratulations! That is a great accomplishment.

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

That's awesome! Are you still doing hair too?

rachel and brady said...

Congrats! Good luck with the job search. I'll have my mom call Sante for ya! TTYL...

Becky Hill said...

congrats! so are you still going to do hair?

Jeff and Chelsy said...

hey, congrats! That is awesome. hope you get the job you want.

Adaire and Will said...

Congrats! Are you looking for a job in Heber? Sometimes the first job as a CNA is the hardest to find, just don't be afraid to be a little pushy. You will be great.

Crystal said...

Wow! That was FAST! Good luck finding a job!

Becky Hill said...

thanks for the card! lilee is sooo freaking cute. Merry Christmas!

Cher said...

Amber - Good job. I've been thinking about doing that but am too chicken to make the commitment.
Your still gonna do hair though right? Speaking of that I need to make an appointment with you.

Mark and Hilary said...

Way to go!! I didn't know you'd be done so soon! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I can tell you've been working hard this month. I'm glad all the LONG nights paid off--I knew they would! Congratulations and good luck on the next step. Just think one less step to take to where you want to be!

Cher said...

Yes - Amber it is me. Melissa's sister-in-law! I have loved my hair actually since you cut it and it is about time to get my color done again. I'll probably give you a call after Christmas. Have a good one!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Congrats! That was fast.. how long was the class? I love your Christmas cards! Lilee is such a cutie!