Dec 15, 2008
IMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKK!!!
Hey guys, oh my heck....I got my new computer set up and Im totally loving it! Anyways- it really really really sucks not to have a computer, I really take it for granted. I use it for so many things, I can't imagine life without one. anyways- Life is so crazy right now, I haven't had even two seconds to myself. Decemeber 1st I decided to take a CNA class, and it's been every day since, mon-thursday, from 5-10but since I live in Heber, and have to drive to Provo, I leave at like 4. And I've been doing hair like crazy during the day, because my nights are already occupied. Plus my computer breaking and having to get a new one, and christmas coming, and getting ready for that, MY LIFE IS OUT OF CONTROL!! hehehe. Anyways- Im back in business, and I have missed the blogging world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
4 comments:
I totally agree! I would be a mess with out my computer! Glad you're back!
yeah! glad to see you up and running again, can't wait to see some pics! hey are you guys coming to SG for christmas? if you do you better call me.
That's great you are taking a CNA class. I did that for quite a while before I finished school. It gave me experience and good benefits when I was a college student.Thanks for the Christmas Card. Your little one is a cutie.
I didn't realize your class was monday-thursday. That is busy! Welcome to the insane world of trying to juggle school, family, and work! It's sucks, but it's worth it!! hahaha. Glad you got the computer situation fixed...it really is horrible not having access to one!
Post a Comment