So these are the pictures that I just took this morning.....it's snowing really bad outside, and Lilee really likes EATING the snow. So this is what I did. I put some in a bowl, with a spoon, and she said, Im eating snow for Breakfast! hehehe....What have I done...I can already tell you she is going to think that is the "cool" thing to do now! Anyways- it's crazy snowing, and Im so excited!
Dec 16, 2008
SNOW
So these are the pictures that I just took this morning.....it's snowing really bad outside, and Lilee really likes EATING the snow. So this is what I did. I put some in a bowl, with a spoon, and she said, Im eating snow for Breakfast! hehehe....What have I done...I can already tell you she is going to think that is the "cool" thing to do now! Anyways- it's crazy snowing, and Im so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
3 comments:
Thats so cute! Just add a little sugar and it'll be like a snow cone:)
Just make sure there ain't no yellow snow in that there bowl! hee hee
lol that is so freakin cute! i can hear her saying it to! lol calling it "now" instead of snow! haha give her kisses for me
Post a Comment