Jan 1, 2009
2009
Happy New Year! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies? I can't believe it's already 2009. That's going to take some getting use too. I remember being at first night in high school in St.George, and rememebering how everyone was being all crazy because it Y2K!! Thats nuts to me to think that, that was 9 years ago. It's even crazier to me that Lilee will be 3 years old in just a 4 short months. Anyways- heres to the new year, to all of New Year resolutions that I didn't follow through with last year, I WILL do them this year....(LOSE WEIGHT, Read the book of mormon....ya know, the usual)But every year it never goes as planned....and get ready for a new HAPPY me! = ) Happy New YEAR!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
2 comments:
Crazy how time flies. So where are the christmas pics? I bet lilee was adorable as usual!
happy new year to you beautiful!
Post a Comment