Jan 18, 2009

Complete Craziness!

Well, I survived my first two weeks of school, and my first Anatomy Test! Im really proud of myself! I also survived my first night of GRAVEYARD shifts at the Assisted Living center here in Heber. I absolutely loved it there! I hope some thing works out to be a full time position there! Anyways- Life has been pretty crazy for me the past little while, but I have still been checkin' blogs! I always have time for that, my house might be a complete disaster, but I always have time to do this! hehehe. Anyways- good night for now!

6 comments:

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Wow! That's impressive that you're going to school and working! Good luck:)

Bakers said...

So where are you going to school? And you've got your CNA? Way to go!! We're throwing a baby shower for Teri in a few weeks your invite is on its way. Hope to see you.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you are SUPER busy because your blogging has taken the brunt! Miss your blogging and hope everything is good. You lasted longer at Sante than Steven--he could only handle a month there!

Becky Hill said...

Can we say SUPER: WOMAN, WIFE, MOTHER,TALENTED,MOTIVATED and BUSY!!!! WOW good job amber.

Brooke & Ryan said...

So, When do you have time to sleep? It all sounds exhausting. Be sure to take care of yourself too!

Cher said...

I'm glad you liked your shifts at assisted living!
Ok already. Can I put a link to your blog on mine. Let me know. Thanks.
P.S. I love your new layout on your blog. Mine really needs help.