Jan 30, 2009
C I R C U S ! ! !
Melissa and I took Lilee and Sophia to the circus the other day! Allen and Sara & Eric came too with Zeek and Elli....It was alot of fun. Lilee really like the "Elephant store!" hehehe....here's a few pictures of the fun time!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
7 comments:
How fun! Is that in Heber?
that looks so fun!!! and....I love my hair! thanks again!
I love the circus! Lilee looks like she is having so much fun =)
What a cutie! Can you believe how big our kids are?? Man it just flies by, so sad. Looks like alot of fun.
Cute pics! Looks like it was fun. We were sad we missed it!
HOW FUN!!!! that is so awesome! I love the picture of the two girls.. so cute! Lill is getting so big! such a QT just like her hot momma
I don't know if you remember me but my husband Rob was one of Preston's mission compainions. I just found your blog and thought I would say hi! Your little girl is so cute and has gotten so big since we saw you guys at the mall.
Our blog is private so if you want to send me your email I can send you an invite to look at it.
autumallen2@yahoo.com
I saw you had a website on the side of your blog to sell headbands, bows, etc...are you still doing that?
Post a Comment