Jun 3, 2009


Last week we were getting ready for church, and when Preston got back from his early morning meeting, Lilee said to him " Aren't I beautiful Dad!?!?!" While she was twirling in her pretty dress.....
I love this little girl so much! She makes me smile and laugh every single day, she's my "BEST FRIEND"....she thinks so, and I KNOW so!

6 comments:

Becky Hill said...

How cute, but she's right she is beautiful!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

She is one smart girl! Kids are so much fun =)

Crystal said...

Cute picture! I love her cute hair!

erin and brian said...

Hey Amber, I am glad you found us through Teri - check in on us anytime but I have to confess, I am not the best at posting. Still no baby girl #4. . . we will let you know. Love, Erin

KayDee said...

She's so cute! Their little personalities come out fast!

Amber Lynn said...

she is so cute! pop out another one would ys..lol