May 22, 2008

Another good book? We will see....

The Host
So my sister in law let me borrow her book....and Im so excited to read it! She said it's super good, and we both are twighlight FANATICS, so Im sure I'll love it. I'll have to keep you all posted...Twighlight took me about two days for each book to read, so we will see how this one goes! You might not hear from me until Im done reading, because when I find a good book, it's hard for me to put it down! See ya next time, until then, happy blogging!

6 comments:

Amber said...

What a Fun trip! I Love Disneyland. I hope you had a Great time with your girlfriends! It looked like a Blast. I want to read that book. I was like you with the others, I think it took me a week to read all of them. I had to lock myself in my room. :) And I do want to know how you make your backgrounds! I love yours, they are always so cute & fun. Take care.

Crystal said...

I will have to read that one too! If I come over before I leave, can you make my blog title cute like yours? I would just have you show me, but I don't have photoshop yet!

Jess said...

Yes, I read that book! It's pretty good. Not as good as the twilight series though....But I still recommend it:)_
Happy reading!!!

Crystal said...

Thanks so much for switching my blog back! I really love it!

Janette said...

I almost bought that at costco, but I didn't. I am almost tempted....hey I think I am going private. How has it been for you?

Andrea F. said...

oh how funny i just started reading that book yesterday...i have to admit it was a little confusing the first couple chapters but now im loving it. i just finished the twilight series and sadly im afraid nothing will compare to those books..man i cant wait till august!!!!!!!!!!