May 30, 2008

Data Entry

Has any one ever known anybody that has done Data Entry Jobs from home? Im recieved an e-mail, and it doesn't seem like a scam, it actually sounds really awesome, but I've never known anyone personally that has done it, to get an opinion. So if anyone knows of anyone, let me know.

5 comments:

Andrea F. said...

how funny...you know I always wondered about that as well! Let me know if you find out anything about doing the data entry from home. If it was legit it would be a nice way to earn some cash!!

Farmer Family said...

I have no idea about the data entry thing, but I need your mailing address because I need to send you something. You can just email it to me if you want. Thanks!

Frei Family said...

Hmmm.. i have been looking into that but it always looks so shady... i would be interested to see what you find out?? Let me know what you think of the host too...

Amber Lynn said...

Ya let me know as well, Might be something interesting to do from home...

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Hey..:) Baby shopping is so much fun! I still need a few big things, but nothing that she will need right away.. I really need to clothes shop for her:) What have you been up to? I will give you a call.... hopefully today...:)
take care