May 18, 2008

Disney Slide Show!

Here are some cute pictures I took while at Disney Land. We had alot of fun, it was hott, but fun! Thanks for going girls.

6 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

CUTE!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN!! except the one of melis sick on the ground.. i take it that was after screamer..lol love the ones of you and melis..Glad you got back safe, thats a really long drive!

Tracy S. said...

So fun! I'm so jealous.

rachel and brady said...

Looks like a good time!

Jill said...

How fun! I love the pictures. I bet you enjoyed a little time away! It always makes you appreciate you kids so much more. I bet she was sure glad to see you though when you got back!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Hope you had a great time! I bet it was nice to get away. Disneyland is always fun! Cute pictures:)

Farmer Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Can you believe I've never been to Disneyland?