May 28, 2008
my neighbors probably think Im nuts!
Well, last week, I was shopping online, and I ordered a new pair shoes, my cell phone was up for renewal, and I got lilee some new clothes from Old Navy. Well, this morning, I got my shoes from the DHL delivery man....around 1:30 I received my cell phone from the Fed Ex guy, and at about 4:00 the UPS man came! lol. How funny is that! My neighbors really probably thought I was CRAZY! lol. Anyways- it probably really isn't that funny, but I found it to be quite entertaining...Anyways- that's what you get when nothing new is going on in the life of Amber! Here is the new phone I got, only mine is all black, it's the new enV2 and I really love it! Im so excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
4 comments:
Hi! How do you do your headings? Your back grounds look so much cuter then they look on the blog page that has them! My 13 wants that phone! I don't think so. She thinks I am mean now. ;0) Did you guys get your basement done? I wich we had one to finish. They just don't build many houses with basements here. Take care.
I'm the same way. I love shopping online!
I love getting things in the mail! I just have a hard time being patient while they ship it lol... I love your new phone :)
lol, that is so funny! When I owened the store I would get a big box like every other day.. then I would get tonz of victoria secret packages, lol I always wonder what my ups guy thinks of me..lol
Post a Comment