Jul 30, 2008


Today we are taking Lilee and her cousins to the CARNIVAL! Im excited to see if she likes the rides or not, last year she wasn't so sure about them! I will update more later.

3 comments:

Andrea F. said...

oh it looks like you guys will have so much fun...hopefully little lilee loves it!!

Desiallred said...

Amber, you need to take your address off that one girls site that I am giving the shower to. (Our one roommate when we lived in st.george that thought she was hot stuff!!) I got your address off there and you'll be getting an invite in a day or so. The internet is scary though especially with how cute your posts are of your little girl. So take it off before a preditor puts 2 and 2 together-- Hope you can come, I want to see you!! And I do spy on your blog from time to time but I'm not a blog stolker:) Talk to ya soon -Desi-

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.