Jul 11, 2008

A cute gal came into our booth tonight at the Farmers Market, Her name is Ashley Swapp. She is taking a photography class, and took some pictures of our Tutus that was have. Look how cute these pictures are...
Check Ashley out at....tomandashley.blogspot.com




4 comments:

Farmer Family said...

Those are so cute!

Kristen said...

That tutu really is adorable.

Hey, I want a new car seat cover for my Britax Marathon. I have 2 girlie covers and I want a boy one so I can move Jonas to the big car seat soon. Can you email me and tell me how much you charge to make covers??? And let me know how much the tutu's are too! My email is kristenlotz@hotmail.com.

THANKS!!

Amber said...

You guys make the CUTEST Things!! You are so talented!!! I just wanted to make sure I told you to have a GREAT time on your trip! Enjoy yourself!! Thanks for keeping an eye on us!

:0)

Jill said...

Wow, those are really cute! Maybe sometime I'll have to get some for my daughters. I can't believe how crafty and talented you are. Oh and by the way have a great trip! That is so exciting.