Jul 15, 2008
LIQUID GOLD
So, I have a short little story to tell. A couple weeks ago I went into 5 State Maly's and purchased some Hair care product. I recieved a free gift bag because I was there early on a big sale day. In the bag was alittle trial size of some shampoo and conditioner. It was called ALTERNA 10. I ran out of shampoo at home, so I've been using this shampoo. IT IS AMAZING! Well, I decided yesterday I was going to go buy some of this shampoo....because I love it so much. I get to the store, and to my surprise, guess how much it costs.....for a liter of Shampoo it is 75.00 dollars and the conditioner is like 89.00 dollars.....So the grand total if you were to buy this is like 150.00 bucks....I ABOUT DIED. NO WONDER I LIKED IT SO MUCH! Preston would kill me if I ever bought that....o and I forgot to mention, that's my cost....if the average person walked into a salon to buy this liquid gold, it would cost 300.00 dollars! ISN'T THAT INSANE!! But boy, does it work wonders...I love it...and Im pretty sad that I can not justify buying it in any way. That's my story for today....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
7 comments:
Haha! That is something I would totally do! I love good product. I am kind of upset I read that now because I am sure that I will have to try it out!! I hope you have fun in Alaska, and your page always looks dang cute!
THAT IS THE WORST!! Nothing better than finding a great shampoo and cond. then to not be able to get it. Maybe save all the tips from doing hair and put it into a LIQUID GOLD FUND. I want to try it now, so I might have to make myself funding jar too!!!
Is it better than Pureology?
Dang! I want some too! I bet if you had known it was that much you would have made the trial sized ones last as long as you could! Have fun on your cruise!
Wow I want to try it, but I cannot afford to buy it. So, you still do a little hair? I still do a little bit at my house.
I can't stand how cute you, your family and your blog is. I really am so boring and lame when it comes to my blog, but Oh well. So I just updated myself on your blog and couldn't say your little girl is getting so big!!! and so cute:) well I'm not sure if your still on vacation but I need to get your address for my baby shower. Plan on the 9th of August from 11-1 at Roosters in ogden. Get back to me soon. Love ya and hope all is well. Tiff
That is crazy! Wish I could try it, but Alex would KILL me lol :) I hope you have an awesome time in Alaska! Maybe I will have a baby when you get home...
Post a Comment