
So it's 10:57 p.m. and I couldn't wait to post these pictures...I took like 225 pictures so narrowing it down to the few I posted was hard! It's so funny though, because every picture we took, the boys were like....(OOO, are you gonna blog that one!?!?!) HECK YES WE ARE! lol. Anyways- Alaska was so much fun, it was so pretty, and so cold, but so worth it. Thanks so much Bob and Jolyn for taking us all on a cruise! It was so fun! I missed Lilee so much, and seeing her today was so cute, she was so excited! Anyways- more later! Good night.


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
11 comments:
Im so jealous! Looks like you had a blast!
That was such a blast! Good times. We'll have to do it again...in like five years!!
Oh it looks so pretty...that is one of allen's dreams to cruise through alaska..some day! I am so glad you had fun!!!!
Um.... is that my shirt?! lol just kiddin ya. I had to ask though. lol. Sorry couldnt talk much yesterday bill was asleep and i didn't want to wake him. Now you need to come on our jackson trip... it's gonna be fun?! lol. See ya lata
Sorry I am totally slacking! Anyways I wanted to post a memory of you! Didn't you live in my neighborhood for a little while? Anyways I just remember how sweet you always were! I always thought you were the cutest and sweetest person! Also yes, you did start beauty school when I was finishing. I wish I we would have been there longer together!
Oh and by the way. I love your pictures! I hope you had a great vacation. My parents went to Alaska last year and loved it! It makes me want to go! Vacations always go way to fast.
Looks like tons of fun! You have some great pictures. Glad you had a good time.
hey amber i just found your blog. your trip looks so fun, and lilly is so stinking cute.my blog is dbhill.blogspot.com
Aust went to Ketchican (spelling wrong?) and rode one of those little planes too. He loved it, I am glad you had a good time! How rad that your Mom-in-law took all of you! Did you get sea sick at all?
Your pics are great! It looks so pretty! Glad you had a good time!
holy cow! I love all your pictures from your trip! amazing pictures, I bet it was a great trip!!! glad your back safly
Post a Comment