Aug 26, 2008

August 26, 2004


Today is Our Anniversary, and I just wanted to express my appreciation to my husband. I really am so grateful for him. He is such a great provider, and such an awesome dad. I am lucky to have him as a husband! Thanks for all you do for us, Happy Anniversary!

6 comments:

*~Sarah~* said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such a cute couple! Hope you're doing something really fun and exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary! we love you guys. you are such an amazing adorable couple! hope you have a hot night!!!!

Amber Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys look great!!!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you got to do something fun :)

Chelsey said...

Hey this is chelsey from hairschool. I just found becky's blog and then I found yours. It's been a long time. How are ya?

Jason and Joanna said...

So, that picture is SO AWESOME, I love it- Happy Anniversary (a few days ago).

Yes, I love sitting and watching my belly go all over the place. It truely is an amazing thing, I can't believe there is actually a living body in there! And when you said that about the package, 6-8 weeks, that made me realize how soon this really is coming. Oh my gosh! Am I ready? haha! Good luck to Jason and me in raising this innocent little girl! :)