
Need I say MORE? Its 3:17 a.m. and it took me two day to read a total of 754 pages. That time includes sleep and being a mother and a wife! lol. Anyways...Im absoluetly CrAzY and my husband doesn't understand the urge to keep reading. He just doesn't know Edward like I do! lol
Anyway-s have to go to bed now, I desparetly need some sleep right now!


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
9 comments:
Oh, man! I still haven't got my book yet! It better be in my mailbox TODAY! I should have just gone and bought it instead of ordering it online...not that I would've had two seconds to read it yet. Anyway, don't tell me how it ends! Can't wait to find out!
i just finished the book too last night....can i just say i loved it!!! i'm so sad that the series has finished!!
I'm working on it too! Slowly but surely, I love it so far!
I am so mad, I went to Costco and Walmart and they didn't have the book! I will have to check at Target tomorrow!
thats awesome ! I hate to read and i couldnt even imagin myself reading anything over 5 pages long.. so way to go!!!
ok amber i have never read any of the books but that is all anyone talks about so im guessing they must be pretty good. but you'll have to fill me in on what they are about cause all i know is they have something to do with vampires.anyways your new background is really cute hope u guys are doing good and call me if u ever come down.
I am slowly making it through the book (thanks). I told Steven I would have that sucker read before the weekend ended. I didn't get to read but for four or five hours the entire weekend because he kept coming up with things I could do with him instead. It is nothing I even expected.
k amber i just went and bought the book twilight so it better be good! talk to ya later.
we are moving in three weeks. our house is up for sale we are going to build a new house when we get back.do you have and e-mail address? if so leave it on myblog or my e-mail is hill-ster@hotmail.com so we can keep in touch. oh and im on chapter 8 of twilight and its getting pretty good.
Post a Comment