Aug 21, 2008

I have a lot of feelings going on inside of me right now...I have to just hurry and blog them....I know I know, I blog everything, but it's so good for me.

*I am so grateful for my husband...he is such a hard worker, and makes it possible for me to stay home with Lilee.
*I am so grateful for my TWO year old little sassy pants...I love that she thinks she's so big! She's Two ya know.
*I am grateful for AWESOME friends. You know who you are....I love you all so much!
*I am grateful that my little business has SUCCEEDED! We have accomplished alot with that Mind. I feel really good about it.
*I am GRATEFUL that we will almost have a break from that.
*I am grateful for my wonderful surroundings... I love Heber City, and wouldn't want to live any where else right now.
*and I am grateful for blogger! lol. I love blogging, and I love checking on old long lost friends. I love it! I am seriously grateful.
*Im grateful to be alive and healthy.
*I am grateful for my Heavenly Father, and that I know that my family is FOREVER!

Anyways-

I could ramble on all night...but the point is, I am feeling alot of GRATITUDE right now, and Im not sure why. I have an amazing life, and sometimes I take it for granted and need to be reminded.

1 comments:

rachel and brady said...

It's always amazing when you sit back and count your blessings...to be reminded of how truly blessed you are! I love that feeling. I should count mine more often. And P.S. your background is way cute!