


My girl friend Lindsey and her boyfriend Jay came from California today to visit me! I love them. We had so much fun. We went and had a weinie roast up in snake creek, and it was so good to see them! Tomorrow we are going to the Jack Johnson concert so I will update then with pictures! Until then, see ya later!


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
3 comments:
hey is that the same lindsey from hair school? cute pics!
i did'nt know you and lindsey still keep in touch thats awesome!she was a blast in hair school.it looks like you guys had lots of fun and your pics are very cute. don't forget to keep in touch!
I cannot wait to get back to the mountains! Those pictures makes me so jealous of you. We won't be doing roasts like that or any good camping until next summer.
Post a Comment