Jan 13, 2008

Getting so big...



I think that this is probably Lilee's favorite past time. She loves getting inside laundry hampers. It is so cute, right before I took this picture, my dog was in there with her, and I didn't know either one of them were in there, I was putting clothes away, and I heard Lilee totally giggling! It was so cute, I ran and got my camera but when I got back Lulu was gone, but Lilee was still enjoying herself! And when I took the second picture of her, she said "CHEESE" and smiled! So cute!

2 comments:

rachel and brady said...

that's such a cute picture of her in the laundry basket. you know what's funny is harley does the same thing! She loves to jump into the basket when i'm putting clothes in it to wash. she has this wierd obsession with smelly socks...it's so funny.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

She looks so cute in the laundry basket! I bet you have so much fun with her!