Jan 31, 2008

So we tried to take Lilee swimming last night, but the freaking gym didn't allow kids. I was so mad. Lilee was sad, so when we got home, she wouldn't take off her swimming suit. So now, she still has it on, and it's 10:00 am and there's no way I'll get it off of her any time soon. Anyways- this morning I was cleaning my house, and Lilee was being really quite, so I went to check on her, and she had every toy she owns, up on her bed with her, and then she grabbed her blanket, and says " NIGHT NIGHT " She wanted to go to bed with all her animals! But when I said, Okay, Night, and turned the light off, that was a different story, she wasn't going for that. I guess she just wanted to pretend! lol.


5 comments:

Crystal said...

Tthats so funny! What a cutie. Call me when you can help me with my blog cause I'm RETARDED!

Crystal said...

Hey, for some reason, my blog won't let me add the link for the cutestblogontheblock? It saves FOREVER and then says error? And when I go tho the website to look at different backgrounds, I can only see the first few and the rest are just blank boxes with a ? in them!

Jess said...

How cute is she!! That sucks that they wouldn't let her swim! Cute suit by the way!

Frei Family said...

HI!!! okay first of all your hair is so cute!! And you look so happy.. i heard you got married from someone at good ole SuperCuts!! Second of all, i am so glad that you found me in this blogging world!! Your little girl is beautiful!! I think she looks just like you!!! Where are you? In St. George?? Keep in Touch!!

Amber Lynn said...

AW thats a bummer, But she looks so freakin cute in her lil swim suit! I have so much fun hanging out with you girls when i get a break these days! we need to do it more often!