
So today it is snowing so bad, that my dog will not go outside and go to the bathroom...The poor thing. She's scared to death! lol. Anyways- Can I just tell you how great it is that she is potty trained now, she's been trained for about three months now, but it really is alot funner to be a pet owner, when you don't have to worry anymore. Next step is to get Lilee Potty trained and we will be set!


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
6 comments:
Cute Puppy! Hey Do you know anything about macro lenses? I think I might get one?
lulu looks cute. she must be gettin big. i haven't seen her for a while. harley will go to the door and cry to go out cuz she loves the snow. but i don't let her out too much cuz she gets soaking wet with her long fur! talk to ya later.
Yeah, you can borrow my book. just come over and grab it whenever. did you see that the author commented on my post,how cool is that?! i was not expecting him to find it...anyway, i can bring it to you on sunday if we eat at jo's too...doesn't matter.
What a cute puppy!! It is really nice when they are trained! Good Luck with Lilee... She will probably be easier!! :)
I love your blog page! so cute. Love ya
your dog is way cute. I wish I could get another one.
Post a Comment