Jan 16, 2008

SOOOO EXCITED!!!

So we were driving down the street today in Salt Lake somewhere, and we are driving, driving, driving...when all of the sudden, I look over and see The Cheesecake Factory. I thought I was seeing things, so I closed my eyes, and looked again. Sure enough, WE HAVE A CHEESECAKE FACTORY IN UTAH!! Im super excited about it, because I love that place. The only place I've ever been to one before was in Las Vegas at the Ceasars Palace, were you have to wait three hours for a seat! My old roommates could probably relate to the whole Cheesecake friendzie Im having at the moment, we were junkies with that place. Everytime we went to Vegas we had to go there! lol. Anyways- sad to say that we are going to go back to Salt Lake tomorrow, and make a pit stop at the famous factory for lunch! lol.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

We went and ate there last night. It was so crowded and we had to wait for 2 hours but it was so worth it!