
Hey Lori, These pictures are for you. These are some of my favorite baby pictures of Lil. Ones that I could find anyways. Shes so cute. I can't believe how fast time flies. Make sure you don't wish for the day to come so fast, because once your baby is here, time flies so fast, and you wish you were still pregnant. lol. Anyways- cherish each stage of being pregnant, and each stage of them growing up. Everything has its own joys about it. I love being pregnant, but I loved a new born baby better. I loved the new born baby, but I loved her being a bit bigger. And that she's almost two, I wouldn't want to go back to her being a new born, because she's so much fun now. Anyways- what Im saying, is just enjoy being pregnant! I'll talk to you soon! Love ya!


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
4 comments:
Hey, I was so glad to see a post from you!! And it has been forever. I didn't even realize you had a kid. And a very cute one at that. Her hair is to die for. Glad you found my blog, now we can somewhat stay in touch! Looks like things are going good for you guys. Take care.
I love these pictures! I can't believe I am going to have one! Lilee is so cute!! But you already know that..! Thankx for the pics! Love ya
Lori
hey hottie, cute blog, i never knew you had one,, and now everyone has one, yipee.. lilee is so stinkin cute!! Im gong to place that order for shoes on monday. I use to have the same kind of dog just gray.. love em.. well i cant wait to see you tomorrow night.. hope you have a good day!
Skye has done Brocks pictures. She did them when he was 8 months and did such a wonderful job. She is so talented. I was so happy with them and all of my friends that have gone to her have been as well. She's a little pricey, but so worth it! Brocks pics use to be on her site but she just redid the site. She's really busy so she's kinda booked. In fact I've already scheduled for her to do the new baby in july and Brocks again. So you should get your sweet little girls pics. You'll love them. Let me know.
Post a Comment