Apr 20, 2008
Going Private.
I have been thinking, like most of you, that I would feel better if my Blog was Private. So if you don't mind, please leave me a comment with your email address, and I will add you on the list. Even if I have your e-mail already, will you please add your e-mail anyways. And anyone that wants to continue reading my blog, who is not on my list, feel free to add your address and I would love to add you! Thanks guys! I will be doing it as soon as I feel like I have everyones addresses, so the sooner, the better! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


![Fam[ily]. Pictures, Images and Photos](http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/subnoizetricia/thc505219c22718c446b50e9d12fa078b9.jpg)
32 comments:
I would love to read still!
kristenlotz at hotmail dot com.
I love to read your cute blog too:)
tally92582@aol.com
Natalia
Don't forget me!
mattjessiethomas@yahoo.com
You already have my email...but just in case it's goddess_rlh@yahoo.com.
I have to keep up on the cutest blog ever!
princesstraci16@hotmail.com or
traciwidd@gmail.com
I think you have mine but just in case you don't....
rachtwilson at yahoo dot com
snielsen84@hotmail.com
hey I love your new background! I would like to still see your blog to. mjohnson31@msn.com
I love seeing your cute family. Please add me.
cjc8585@aol.com
Good idea. Add me too--
stevenjwhitney@msn.com
Add me too!
lzavoico@hotmail.com
Your new background is so cute! You're designing them yourself now, aren't you? Did you have to buy Photoshop, or can you get a free download on the internet?? I've figured out how to do my own headers, but a not a template for my background. It would be so fun to design backgrounds myself too, but I don't know how to do it! Would you mind showing me sometime how you design your cute stuff? Thanks, let me know.
tseegmil@utah.gov
clover3488@hotmail.com...... don't forget me! :)
atjswens@mail.com
afarmer_11@yahoo.com
Did Meghan make hers private too?
noahcrystal@yahoo.com
Kailee Wright
jkwright12@yahoo.com
melissajoy08@hotmail.com
Definitely want to keep reading! Love the new look...soooo cute!
wcwilsons@gmail.com
Amber Probst! I just started this blog thing and found you and Traci's. Its so fun to see you and the Lilee. Anyway I want to keep in touch. My e-mail is linpro_31@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
hello amber our e-mail address is nettnate@msn.com love the background too
Yes bo is fixed:( I wanted to bread him too but when we lived in Midway we just didn't have enough space so poor little guy had to get fixed...
hey..amber i finally figured out how to start a blog...took me forever though. here's my address:
dougndre@msn.com
Amber- I am Justin Tuft sister amber. I help him with his Blog page. I think his email is tuftspictures@gmail.com or mine is amberkparker@msn.com and I can make sure he gets things. Thanks for keeping in touch with him. He loves to hear about his friends and thier families. Thanks again. Amber Parker
add me please
stacehaslem@yahoo.com
tiffboyer@gmail.com
Well I saw that you already added me But just double checking
jkwright12atyahoodotcom
love the pictures of lilees party
I love your blog looks so cute!! My email is scissors4sara@aol.com
add mee too!!
missyhenke@yahoo.com
I really love to read your blog
It keeps me up to date with you
zahtara@hotmail.com
Jessica Alger, if this wrong, let me know
jessica@guidingyouth.com
Post a Comment