Apr 27, 2008

Sunday Adventures...





9 comments:

Andrea F. said...

oh my goodness amber..your daughter is a doll, she seriously has the cutest little face ever !

Crystal said...

Lilee is so funny! Can't wait to see her.

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Lilee is the cutest! I love her little car.. Where did you get it?

Amber Lynn said...

CUTE! now thats my kind of Sunday afternoon!!! lilee is getting so big! I love her curles

Farmer Family said...

So cute! Can you email me that picture of Lilee and Hailey?

Jill said...

What a cutie Lilee is. How are you guys doing? By the way I love your new background.

The Wilsons said...

LOVE the pink bug! Cute picture by the cows. Looks like a fun afternoon!

Justin Tuft Comment Page said...

I love your backgrounds! Where do you find them or do you make them! Justin wanted to say "HI". He loves looking at the pictures of your darling little girls and reading about you & your family. Thank You for Sharing!:)

Chandice said...

That is such a cute picture of Lilee and Hailey!!! We will be up there the week before Memorial so let's get together!