Apr 1, 2008

Craft Day

Yesterday was my craft day. Melissa and I have been wanting to try and make car seat covers for awhile now. We decided to go look at fabric, and we bought some. We wanted to come home and try it out, so we did. And a couple hours later, this is what mine looks like....I am so proud of it. It was alittle tricky, but turned out ohhhh so cute. Anyways- Just wanted to show my new project. Talk to you later.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

That is so cute! Good job Martha! I could never make something like that, I don't even own a sewing machine!

Jess said...

That is so cute!! Did you have a pattern for it?

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

You are so talented! That is adorable...:) Where did you get your cute material?

Jill said...

How cute! Gosh, you can do everything can't you. I want to make one of those. Where did you learn how to make it?

Kristen said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog again. I forgot to save you and then I could never find the link to your blog again because I didnt remember your married name! I will for sure add you to my links and I'll add your email too!

LOVE the car seat cover! You should sell them on ebay, they sell for like $80!

Amber Lynn said...

I AM SO IMPRESSED!!!! it looks awesome! way to go! even with out a patern.. that rocks

Kira Thunell said...

You are so crafty! I love the carseat cover -- will you teach me. I've thought of that IF we ever have a girl it would be nice to have a cute cover for her. Good job!

Robinson Family said...

Way to go girl! I'm sure you only spent a third of what it would of cost you to buy one. Good Job!!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Amber, It's good to hear from you, this blogging thing is such a great way to keep in contact! I don't think I've seen you in forever.. I'll add you to my friends list too:) Your family looks really cute too!