Apr 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Lil...

Our Little girl turned two today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL...We sure love you, and can't believe how fast you have grown up. You went from our cute little peanut to an amazing little girl, who we don't know what we would do without You are our sunshine, and a reason to wake up everyday. You put a smile on our faces. You truely are the sweetest girl, and I am so sad I can't keep you this age forever. Hope you have a Happy Birthday...

5 comments:

The Wilsons said...

Happy Birthday Lilee! I can't believe she is already two!! Where does time go? I remember when she was tiny and brand new! What a cutie she is!

Mindy & Steve said...

Happy Birthday to Lil, happy birthday to Lil, happy birthday lilee lou magoo, happy birthday to you!!

Amber Lynn said...

Happy Happy birthday big girl!!!!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Happy Late Birthday Lilee! She is such a cutie! hope she had a fun birthday:)

Amber Lynn said...

I love this picture by the way! with all the baby stuff happening to me all over again I saw this picture and started crying, must be the hormons still but it was such a pricless picture!